FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
• We require at least 30 days notice to cancel all monthly memberships.
• Cancellations must be done in person at the studio (and any payment if applicable).
• 1 Year commitment memberships are required to pay out their year if cancelling in the 1st year (as are the 4 month minimum plans).
HOW DO I PLACE A HOLD ON MY MEMBERSHIP?
• You may place your membership on hold for a $25 administration fee and hold your current membership rate for a maximum of 6 Months.
• After 6 months, if no other arrangements have been made, the autopayments will begin again.
• Temporary Holds must be done in person at the studio and memberships must be in good standing.
THIS IS MY FIRST CLASS; WHAT DO I BRING? WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
• Wear loose, comfortable clothing that BREATHES. You WILL work up a sweat. If you want to start off with a jacket or sweatshirt, that's okay, but be prepared to get HOT!!
• Wear PROPER SHOES --- cross training shoes, aerobic dance shoes, dance sneakers (the ones with the round pivot point on the ball of your foot) are good --- DO NOT wear "waffle" (wide-soled) running shoes, as they are restrictive for lateral movement and have treads that are too deep and grip the floor too much, risking knee injury.
• Drink PLENTY OF WATER before, during and after class. Hydration is very important!!
• DON'T worry about the steps!!! Zumba is all about having FUN while getting FIT!!! There are NO MISTAKES in Zumba!!! As long as you're BREATHING, as long as you're MOVING, as long as you're HAVING FUN, you're doing Zumba correctly!!!
DO I NEED TO SIGN UP AHEAD FOR CLASSES?
The only classes you should sign up for ahead of time are the Sentao and the Step classes as they are limited numbers. Please come 10-15 minutes early for your first class as you will need to sign a waiver.