FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
THIS IS MY FIRST CLASS...WHAT DO I BRING? WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
• Feel free to print & fill out a waiver form (or fill one out at the studio) and bring to your first class. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early.
• Wear loose, comfortable clothing that breathes. You will work up a sweat. Layers (like a jacket or sweater) are recommended but be prepared to get hot!
• Wear proper shoes. Cross training shoes, aerobic dance shoes, dance sneakers (with a round pivot point on the ball of your foot) are good. DO NOT wear "waffle" running shoes, as they are restrictive for lateral movement and have treads that are deep and grip the floor too much, risking knee injury.
• Bring a waterbottle to hydrate you during and after class.
• Don't worry about the steps! Zumba is all about having fun while getting fit. There are no mistake in Zumba, only unexpected solos!
• Our classes are good for every fitness level, no experience required!
DO I NEED TO SIGN UP AHEAD FOR CLASSES?
Nope! Our Zumba classes have plenty of room for participants and do not require pre-registration.
However, we recommend pre-registering for Zumba Step, Pound and Strong classes as they have limited space/equipment. This can be done through your online account or by calling/emailing the studio. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class as you will need to sign a waiver.
HOW DO I PLACE MY MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD?
• You may place your membership on hold for a one-time $10 administration fee and hold your current membership rate for a maximum of 6 months.
• After 6 months, if no other arrangements have been made, your auto-payments will begin again.
• Tempoary holds must be requested in person at the studio or by email and memberships must be in good standing.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
• We require at least 30 days notice to cancel all monthly memberships.
• Cancellations must be requested in person at the studio or by email.
• Monthly memberships are required to pay out the remainder of their term if cancelling before the end of it (i.e. 6 or 12 months).