WHAT IS ZUMBA®?
ZUMBA® Fitness is like no other workout you will ever experience!
ZUMBA® combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that allow the Zumba participants to dance away their worries. It is based on the principle that a workout should be "FUN AND EASY TO DO" allowing Zumba participants to stick to the Zumba Fitness program and achieve long-term health benefits. Zumba is a “feel-happy” workout that is great for both the body and the mind.
ZUMBA® is a fusion of Latin and International music - dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba utilizes the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It is a mixture of body sculpting movements with easy to follow dance steps such as: *Merengue *Cha Cha *Mambo *Salsa *Reggaeton *Cumbia *Banghra *Samba *Latin Pop *Hora *Flamenco *Hip Hop *Soca *Salsaton *Calypso *African Beats *Axe *Bellydance *Bachata
1253 King St. E. Unit 1, Kitchener
ph-519-208-8520 Map to STUDIO FUZION
SCHEDULE of CLASSES:
- Class Schedule until Dec. 15, 2013: Nov. 18 to Dec. 15
- Holiday Class Schedule for Dec. 16, 2013 to Jan. 5, 2014: Dec. 16 to Jan 5
- Please visit our new "Live Schedule tab" for instructor substitutions and up-to-date class information
2 ways to "JOIN THE PARTY":
1) Download, Print & Fill and bring these forms to your first class (please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the class, appt. not necessary)
2) Purchase Passes and Gift Cards online at our NEW Online store: BUY NOW!
Studio FuZion, 1-1253 King St. E. Kitchener, ON N2G 2N5
Please note that the term "Zumba" throughout this website refers to "Zumba® Fitness".
ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logo are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.